The First Blog: Introduction

Welcome to my very first blog.

I thought it is better to start my blog with a brief introduction of me and the purpose of starting this Blog. I am Siddharth Chauhan working as Microsoft SQL Server Database Administrator with over 5 years of experience (as of today i.e. 18th of October, 2012).

In these five years I have worked with several companies, all serving in different domains and having different kind of work and work culture. In all I have worked in various fields i.e. from development to administration, from database to B.I. (SSIS, SSRS) and several other DB technologies like MySQL and Sybase ASE 12.

All these years have been a very good learning experience, where I got an opportunity to work with and/or under some very knowledgeable peers (and still working with such peers) and also got to learn a lot from my work as well. And this (knowledge) is the main purpose to start this Blog, to share whatever knowledge I was able to collect over these years and I hope I will continue to do the same (as far as it will be possible for me).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SQL Server: SQL Server services not starting. TDSSNIClient initialization failed with error 0x139f, status code 0x80. Reason: Unable to initialize SSL support.

SQL Server 2014 SP\CU installation getting stuck at “MsiTimingAction”

SQL Server: Cluster Installation failed with error “Wait on the Database Engine recovery handle failed.”